DUIHeroes is proud to announce that our Founding Attorney Jonathan Dichter has once again been selected among The Top 100 Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers in Washington by The National Trial Lawyers!
The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 is an invite-only organization comprised of the most respected trial attorneys from each state. Selections are based on a multi-phase process of peer nominations and third-party research, and membership is extended only to top vote-getters who’ve demonstrated superior qualifications of leadership and success in their areas of practice.
After having been previously named to the NTL Top 100, Attorney Dichter’s re-selection speaks volumes about the respect and esteem he’s earned from his peers. It’s also a testament to the reputation he’s cultivated as a renowned attorney, educator, and innovator in his field.
About Jonathan Dichter
Jonathan Dichter is one of Western Washington’s most respected DUI defense attorneys. For more than 20 years, he’s been trusted by colleagues and clients to handle the most challenging and consequential DUI and related cases and has become a trusted source of guidance for fellow attorneys in his field. Some of Mr. Dichter’s accomplishments as an instructor and leader in DUI defense include:
- Author of “Innovative DUI Trial Tools - 4th and 5th Ed.” – a defense strategy guide for DUI lawyers across the country.
- Author of “The DUI Survival Guide,” a yearly reference guide that demystifies the court and administrative processes that follow a DUI arrest in Washington State.
- WA State Delegate and Faculty member of the National College of DUI Defense.
- Qualified Instructor of the NHTSA and IACP DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Student Course.
- One of the highest-rated and most-requested teachers at continuing legal education seminars.
DUIHeroes congratulates Mr. Dichter on his latest distinction. It’s a well-deserved honor that reflects the great work he does for our clients and the passion for DUI and criminal practice he has imparted on our firm. You can learn more about The National Trial Lawyers and its selection process here.