- How a Mukilteo DUI Lawyer Can Help
- Types of DUI Cases We Handle
- What to Do After a DUI Arrest
- Penalties You Could Face If Convicted of a DUI
- What to Expect When You Call DUIHeroes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional Mukilteo DUI Resources
Mukilteo DUI Attorneys
Defending Drivers from Drunk Driving Charges
For more than 10 years, Attorney Jonathan Dichter has been proudly protecting the rights of people accused of driving under the influence (DUI). Today, the entire team at DUIHeroes shares his passion and mission. We stand together to make sure our clients get the powerful defense they deserve.
Attorney Dichter is a member of the National College for DUI Defense, Citizens for Judicial Excellence, and the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association. If these prestigious legal organizations can trust him with memberships, then you know that you can trust him with your DUI defense case. As a leader in DUI, we want you to have the utmost confidence in your defense so that you can focus on the other important things happening in your life. When you call DUIHeroes, you will know that we see you as an individual and a person, not a criminal.
Talk to a local Mukilteo DUI lawyer who is ready to fight for you. Dial 1-800-DUI-HERO.
DUIHeroes has become a household name for so many people because we provide genuine moral support for neighbors, friends, and community members in tough situations after a DUI arrest. We are here to remind you that any DUI charge can be challenged and that every DUI defendant deserves a fair chance. Of course, you can depend on us for more than just guidance and real compassion. Rely on DUIHeroes for all the technical and legal aspects of your case, too.
When working on your DUI defense case, we can:
- Investigate the circumstances of your DUI arrest, such as seeing if the traffic stop was legally warranted.
- Analyze available evidence for holes in the state’s argument, such as inaccurately performed BAC tests.
- Prepare a powerful defense argument that clearly explains why a conviction or license suspension would be unjustified.
- File all paperwork involved in your case, so you won’t risk losing due to a clerical error like missing a filing date.
- Represent you in and out of court, so you never have to worry about saying the wrong thing to the wrong party.
We are available 24/7/365. Contact us the moment you know that you need legal help.
Attorney Dichter and DUIHeroes are ready to protect your rights and defend your driving privilege in virtually any DUI case. We have been standing up for the people of Mukilteo for years, so we have seen all sorts of case types and complications. No DUI defense case is too big or hard-fought for us.
We can help defend you in cases involving:
- First-time DUI
- Multiple DUIs
- Felony DUI
- Marijuana DUI
- DUI accidents
- Out-of-state DUI
- Minor DUI
- And much more
How you reacted when you are pulled over on suspicion of DUI is important. The decisions that you made in those next few minutes or hours could significantly influence how we build your defense strategy.
Ideally, you will do a few things after being pulled over for a DUI:
- DO pull over as soon as possible and in a safe location.
- DO comply with the officer’s instructions and remain calm.
- DO call 1-800-DUI-HERO as soon as possible.
There are also several things that you shouldn’t do during a DUI arrest:
- DON’T admit guilt of any kind.
- DON’T take a field sobriety test (nonchemical).
- DON’T take a chemical BAC test without first talking to your lawyer.
- DON’T waive your right to remain silent.
The DUI penalties in Mukilteo are set by Washington State’s laws and rules. As such, you could face severe penalties if you are convicted of a DUI, even if you have an otherwise clean driving history and criminal record.
First-time DUI penalties often used in Mukilteo, Washington, include:
- 24 hours in Mukilteo PD jail
- Up to 15 days of electronic home monitoring
- 90-day license suspension
- At least 365 days of ignition interlock device use
- $940 fine paid to the state
- Miscellaneous legal costs
- Court-ordered alcohol or drug counseling
The possible DUI penalties that could be imposed against you will only increase if you have been convicted of a DUI before or if your DUI charge was escalated. For example, it is common for drunk drivers in Mukilteo to be sentenced to at least 30 days in jail and more than $1,000 in fines for a second-time DUI conviction, not to mention much longer driver’s license revocation periods.
Fines and jail time aside—but not to be forgotten because these penalties are severe—a DUI conviction can have long-term impacts on your day-to-day life. People who lose their driver’s licenses to a DUI conviction often struggle to hold gainful employment. Mukilteo students who were commuting south to Seattle for college or university must often stop attending classes until they can re-earn their license.
When work or schooling is interrupted by a DUI conviction, other parts of your life can start to unravel as a consequence. You might lose your income and not be able to afford your own place. Or your future career could be put on hold because your education was paused, too.
Don’t forget that Mukilteo is a fairly small community that talks. Your reputation could be destroyed if you are convicted of a DUI, which could have untold ramifications. For example, if you own a small business in Mukilteo, then your customer base could shrink just because you were convicted of a DUI.
When you reach out to connect with DUIHeroes, you can expect someone to answer the phone, no matter the day or hour. We know that DUI arrests can happen at any time, so we are always ready to jump to the defense of our clients.
In that initial call, we will want to know:
- What happened
- Where you are
- What you have told or done for the police so far, such as if you already submitted to a chemical BAC test.
From there, we can advise the next steps that you should take to best defend yourself from the worst that a court can throw at you.
We cannot stress enough that Attorney Dichter and the rest of us at DUIHeroes are here to support and defend you no matter what andaround the clock and calendar. A DUI arrest can be a challenging time for anyone, but it is a challenge that you can overcome with our legal counsel and powerful defense.
Contact a Mukilteo DUI attorney right now. Call 1-800-DUI-HERO at any time and request a free case evaluation.
- Mukilteo Map
- Mukilteo City Resources
- Mukilteo Police Non-Emergency Resources
- General Information About Mukilteo, WA
(Your DUI case could be handled in one of several courts, depending on the circumstances of your arrest.)
- Bothell Municipal Court
- Edmonds Municipal Court
- Everett Municipal Court
- KCDC - Shoreline
- King County District Court Seattle
- King County District Courts Redmond
- Kirkland Municipal Court
- Lynnwood Municipal Court
- Marysville Municipal Court
- Seattle Municipal Court
- Skagit County District Court
- Snohomish County District Courts Cascade Division
- Snohomish County District Courts Everett Division
- Snohomish County District Courts Evergreen Division
- Snohomish County District Courts South Division
“Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!