- How Can a Lawyer Help Me?
- Cases We Can Handle
- What to Do After a DUI Arrest
- DUI Penalties
- The Impact a DUI Conviction Can Have on Your Life
- Stand Behind a Heroic Defense
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional Resources for Bellevue
Bellevue DUI Attorneys
Your Heroes in Difficult Times
DUIHeroes is a law firm on a mission to protect the rights of anyone who has been arrested or charged for driving under the influence—but that is not all. We are also here to remind DUI clients that they are people who deserve compassion, dignity, and respect like anyone else. If you know that you made the mistake of driving drunk, then we are here to make sure that you can get through this difficult time, stand up for your rights as someone who has been criminally accused, and be reminded that you are not your DUI.
If you are facing a DUI charge after being pulled over in Bellevue, then please call 1-800-DUI-HERO now. We do mean now. DUIHeroes answers the phone 24/7/365 for both current and potential clients because we know that emergencies don’t wait for the next business day, and neither do heroes.
You can click here to fill out an online contact form.
When you are accused of a DUI, it can be understandably traumatizing to feel like everyone is against you. Even your friends and family members might look at you with a judging look. At DUIHeroes, we promise to show you the compassion that you expect and deserve. Everyone makes mistakes, but it’s unfair to only see someone for them.
Our Bellevue DUI attorneys can help you by reminding you that you’re going to be okay, one way or another. With our legal representation and counsel, we hope to give you an even brighter future by making sure that your DUI defense case is handled correctly and can stand up to the state’s prosecution. From filing paperwork and representing you in court to being earnest people to talk to when the situation of it all gets to be a bit too much, we are here to help you in any way that we can.
We are here to help you with:
- Case examination: We can examine your case for ways to improve it, as well as for holes in what the prosecution might bring against you.
- Evidence collection: We can investigate the circumstances of your DUI arrest to look for new evidence that might not have been noticed at first, like incomplete steps while processing chemical BAC tests that can skew the results.
- Guidance: There will be no surprises or unknowns as your DUI defense case develops, not when we are guiding you through it.
- Representation: You can allow us to act on your behalf throughout the entire DUI case, so you don’t have to stress about learning courtroom procedures and arguments.
- Genuine support: We are not just your legal counsel. We are your emotional support system. We mean it and would be honored to get the chance to prove it to you.
Request a free initial consultation with our Bellevue DUI lawyers by dialing 1-800-DUI-HERO.
At DUIHeroes, we take pride in being nationally recognized leaders in DUI defense law. We are the firm that other firms call when they need ideas or information to get through a difficult case. Our 100% focus on DUI defense has given us the knowledge, talents, and authority to readily accept virtually any DUI case that comes our way.
Let us know if you need help with defense cases involving
- DUI accidents
- Felony DUI
- First-time DUI
- Marijuana DUI
- Minor DUI
- Out-of-state DUI
- And much more
If you are ever pulled over for a DUI in Bellevue, it is important to not admit guilt to drunk driving. Remember: it is legal to drink and drive, but it is illegal to drive while you are legally intoxicated. There is a distinct difference between these two actions that the state must contend with when prosecuting your case. Don’t do them any favors by plainly admitting guilt as soon as you are pulled over.
A few other things that you should NOT do during a DUI arrest are:
- Do not take a field sobriety test (FST), which is designed to give the officer enough grounds to arrest you, not to prove that you aren’t intoxicated.
- Do not take a chemical BAC test (breath, urine, or blood) without first talking to your attorney.
- Do not say more than you need to say—you have the right to remain silent.
Call 1-800-DUI-HERO before you take a chemical blood alcohol concentration (BAC) test. We can advise you if that is the best decision given the details of your situation. We accept phone calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you are never far from legal counsel right when you need it the most.
Our job as your chosen Bellevue DUI lawyers will be to make sure that you are not unfairly penalized by the state. If you were not intoxicated behind the wheel, then we will fight to prove your innocence. If you made the mistake of drunk driving—it happens way more often than most people will admit, so please don’t feel embarrassed or ashamed—then we will fight to reduce the penalties used against you as much as possible. It could be possible to avoid a conviction altogether.
First-time DUI penalties in Bellevue, Washington, can include:
- Up to 24 hours in the Bellevue PD jailhouse
- Up to 15 days of electronic home monitoring
- 90-day license suspension
- One year or more of mandatory ignition interlock device use
- More than $900 in fines paid to the state
- Court-ordered alcohol or drug counseling
If you have been convicted of a DUI before, or there are circumstances that escalate the charges against you, then the penalties can increase significantly. This is why it is so important to fight a DUI charge, whether it is the first, second, or so on.
Going to jail, paying fines, and losing your driving privileges are all harsh penalties that a DUI can bring. However, you should also be aware that it can and likely will impact your personal and private life in unexpected ways. The United States is built on a car culture, and not having an automobile when you used to rely on one can be devastating. For example, if you need your license to go to work, then you could risk unemployment because you were convicted of a DUI.
At DUIHeroes, we feel connected to our communities and the people that make them so welcoming. We don’t want you to suffer unfairly due to a DUI conviction that impacted your life in unexpected ways. Let us fight to reduce your sentencing or have the case dismissed altogether. We can also argue to the court that it would be unduly difficult for you to lose your license entirely, which could result in a solution like a temporary special driving permit.
Our Bellevue DUI lawyers, led by Attorney Jonathan Dichter, truly believe that everyone deserves a fair chance to fight a DUI charge and to feel respected when they know they’ve made the mistake of driving drunk. If you need legal counsel after a DUI arrest or feel like the criminal justice system is trying to push you around, please let us know. It would be our honor to stand up for you, find a way to get past this mistake, and show you that you do not have to be forever defined by your DUI.
We answer the phone 24/7/365. Talk to a real person when you need help. Dial 1-800-DUI-HERO now and get a FREE case evaluation.
- Bellevue Map
- Bellevue City Resources
- Bellevue Police Non-Emergency Resources
- General Information About Bellevue, WA
(Your DUI case could be handled in one of several courts, depending on the circumstances of your arrest.)
- Bothell Municipal Court
- Edmonds Municipal Court
- Everett Municipal Court
- KCDC - Shoreline
- King County District Court Seattle
- King County District Courts Redmond
- Kirkland Municipal Court
- Lynnwood Municipal Court
- Marysville Municipal Court
- Seattle Municipal Court
- Skagit County District Court
- Snohomish County District Courts Cascade Division
- Snohomish County District Courts Everett Division
- Snohomish County District Courts Evergreen Division
- Snohomish County District Courts South Division
“Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!