- How We Help You Through a DUI
- Defense for Any DUI Case
- BAC Tests & Field Sobriety Tests
- DUI Penalties
- Your DUIHeroes are Always Standing By
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional Resources for Clyde Hill Residents
Clyde Hill DUI Attorneys
Facing a DUI? You Need a Hero!
After you get charged with a DUI, it can be far too easy to be convinced that you’re a villain, which is why it is so important to find a hero! At DUIHeroes, we proudly defend locals in Clyde Hill from the worst that can happen after getting pulled over, arrested, and charged for a DUI. We dedicate ourselves to seeing our clients as more than the things they are accused of doing. Too often, the criminal justice system and society look down on people who get into legal trouble for drunk driving. Let us stand by your side and remind you that you aren’t your DUI; you’re a person and a friend who made a common mistake and now want to find a way to put it behind you.
Our Clyde Hill DUI lawyers know that most DUI arrests happen outside of regular business hours, such as late on a Saturday night. That’s why we answer the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. The moment you need us to stand up for you is the same moment that you can call 1-800-DUI-HERO for help.
Don’t go with an uncaring corporate defense firm across the lake. Contact DUIHeroes instead.
Driving under the influence (DUI) is a mistake that most drivers will make at one point or another. Whether they are pulled over for that mistake, or they will ever admit to it, is a different situation altogether. If you were charged with a DUI, then please know that you aren’t alone and you aren’t a criminal. You’re just someone who needs help, and that’s exactly why DUIHeroes is here. Our Clyde Hill DUI lawyers are ready to handle all aspects of your DUI case.
Even if you admit that you made a mistake and drove after drinking too much, that doesn’t mean that you should be slammed by the Washington State criminal justice system. You still deserve a chance to defend yourself as well as your rights and driving privilege. With us leading the way on the case, you will be prepared to do just that with confidence.
When working on your case, we can help by:
- Initial consultations: During a no-cost consultation, we can review the key aspects of your case to determine the best ways to defend you.
- Evidence review: We can look into the evidence against you for weaknesses, as well as use different methods to find new evidence that benefits your case.
- Guidance: You should see DUIHeroes as your friends and legal guides throughout your DUI case, from start to finish.
- Legal representation: At any point that you have to deal with the prosecution or an investigator, you can give us the authority to act on your behalf instead, saving you the stress and trouble.
- Moral support: You are in a difficult position after being charged with a DUI. Let us be the shoulder to lean on and the ear to listen when you need more than legal help.
You can dial 1-800-DUI-HERO and talk to a member of DUIHeroes at any time. Whether you need to talk about your DUI case, or are simply just feeling worried about the next few months, we’ll be here.
DUIHeroes is a nationally recognized law firm that is dedicated to protecting the people of Clyde Hill and the surrounding communities. Our reputation and singular focus on DUI have brought countless cases to our doors in the many years that we have been open. When you bring us a DUI defense case, you can be certain that we have seen many like it. Yet we don’t take familiarity for granted—we build personalized defense strategies for every client and never rely on cookie-cutter methods.
We can work on many different DUI cases that involve the following and more:
- DUI accidents
- Felony DUI
- First-time DUI
- Second-time DUI
- Marijuana DUI
- Minor DUI
- Out-of-state DUI
If you get pulled over for a DUI in Clyde Hill, then you will likely be told to take two different tests: field sobriety tests (FSTs) and blood alcohol concentration (BAC) tests. How you handle these tests can make a huge difference in how your DUI defense case will progress later.
Here’s what you should know about these tests:
- Field sobriety test: Despite what the name implies, a field sobriety test is not designed to prove your sobriety. Instead, it is designed to give the officer probable cause to make an arrest. You can refuse to take a field sobriety test without an immediate legal consequence, so you usually should.
- BAC test: A BAC test measures the chemicals in your blood via breath, urine, or blood test analysis. If you refuse to take a BAC test, then your driver’s license can be automatically suspended, even if you are completely sober. Before you take a BAC test at the police station, inform them that you want to call DUIHeroes at 1-800-DUI-HERO. We can quickly inform you if you should take the test or not.
No one should be unfairly punished by the criminal justice system. However, if you were charged with a DUI, it could happen to you. The state likes to heft heavy penalties even for first-time DUI convictions to try to deter people from drinking and driving again. This strategy fails to acknowledge that DUIs usually happen as honest mistakes and are not due to premeditation.
A first-time DUI conviction in Clyde Hill, WA can result in:
- Up to 24 hours in the Clyde Hill PD jailhouse
- Up to 15 days of electronic home monitoring
- 90-day license suspension
- One year or more of mandatory ignition interlock device use
- More than $900 in fines paid to the state
- Court-ordered alcohol or drug counseling
DUIHeroes can fight for you to make sure that the criminal justice system stays fair and honest. We know how to create defenses that argue for case dismissals, not-guilty verdicts, or significantly lowered sentencing requirements.
Losing money to legal fines and days to jail time is obviously not ideal. Yet you could recover from those losses sooner than you think. The real damage that a DUI conviction can cause is often seen in how it impacts your private and professional lives.
If you must drive to work or school each day, then losing your driver’s license could also cause you to lose those opportunities as well. If you have child custody obligations after a divorce, then you might struggle to meet them. If you take pride in your name and livelihood, then you will want to double down your efforts to fight DUI charges, which starts by teaming up with DUIHeroes.
Whenever you need us, DUIHeroes, Attorney Jonathan Dichter, and the rest of our staff are never far. Call 1-800-DUI-HERO whenever you are pulled over for a DUI, whether it is in the middle of a workday or early Sunday morning. We keep ourselves available to rush to the rescue of locals in need of legal defense and moral support—because that’s what heroes do!
FREE case evaluations are available. Click here to schedule one.
“Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!